Last Updated On 12-Apr-2022
Effective Date 12-Apr-2022
Information We Collect:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Email Address
- Mobile/phone number
- Details of your interactions with us through our call centre, live chat, in clinics or online
- Copies of documents you provide to prove your age or ID where the law/company policy requires
- Reviews, survey responses
- Payment details
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/ Promotional
- Creating user account
- Customer feedback collection
- Administration info
- Targeted advertising
- Manage customer order
- If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information:
We will not sell, share or transfer your personal sensitive information to any third party without seeking your consent. We do use third parties to support, manage or deliver some of our day to day business services. As a result, we may share non-sensitive personal data with the following type of companies we work with.
- Ad service
- Marketing agencies
- Analytics (see https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites)
- Data collection & process
- Social media platforms
- Companies supporting our website, phone handling and other IT/business systems
- Companies that help deliver email marketing an email services
- Companies that provide online communication services between you and us such as instant messaging and video conferencing platforms. By using these services you accept their terms of usage and understand that all data including messaging, photos, videos, files and transcripts will be managed in accordance with the policies of those third parties
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention Of Your Information:
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at UK SKIN Ltd, Eaton House, 67 Valentine Road, Birmingham, email: email@example.com. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.