Terms & Conditions
UK SKIN Ltd Terms of Service
UKSKIN is the trading name of UK SKIN Ltd, Registered Company Number 11931828, Registered Office Address : Heame House 23 Bilston Street, Sedgley, Dudley, West Midlands, England, DY3 1JA. Registered in England and Wales.
By accessing the website at https://ukskin.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on UK SKIN Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UK SKIN Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UK SKIN Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on UK SKIN Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. UK SKIN Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, UK SKIN Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall UK SKIN Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UK SKIN Ltd’s website, even if UK SKIN Ltd or a UK SKIN Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on UK SKIN Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UK SKIN Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. UK SKIN Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However UK SKIN Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
UK SKIN Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UK SKIN Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
UK SKIN Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
What our clients say…
Absolute first class service from Dr Ouali and his entire team. He performed procedures for both me and my mother. The communication throughout the process was superb. Working in healthcare myself I can state that the level of care and professionalism was second to none. I would certainly recommend this practice for anyone looking for any kind of skin treatment. Many thanks.
I am very happy with my cyst removal procedure with UKSKIN, all staff were lovely and the surgeon was very knowledgable and explained everything very well. I was looked after by the team for my post wound care. Lovely experience and affordable compared to other quotes I had received, I will be back for more procedures. (Google Review, Dec 2020)
Many thanks for the good job you have done. I also appreciated the relaxed manner which put me at my ease
I recently underwent an upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Braham Ouali. The results are outstanding and it’s only been 4 weeks since I had the procedure. I also received excellent care and support throughout my journey, which helped and reassured me immensely as I was so nervous. I am so happy I chose UKSkin. I will definitely be recommending Dr. Ouali and UKSkin in the future. (Google Review, Jan 2021)
UKskin are an exceptionally amazing team and I am very fortunate to come across this clinic. Dr Ouali performed my Lipoma removal accompanied by Nicky, they made me feel very comfortable and the whole experince was pleasent. I am so glad I had it done, high recommended!! (Google Review, Jan 2021)
I would like to praise and thank Dr Ouali who performed an excision on my inner lip, which was executed perfectly and healed quickly.
I am writing to say a very heartfelt thank you to Dr Ouali and all the staff for the excellent care and treatment I received in the clinic. I was extremely pleased with the top-notch care I received from Dr Ouali’s professional skill in the procedure of excision of my BCC. I could not have experienced a better care anywhere.
Dr Ouali is always a pleasure to work with, he has a friendly and professional approach to both patients and staff. His surgery is first class, some of the best I have ever seen!
Lynda Lewis, Senior Nurse Practitioner
Thank you for doing a wonderful job on my nose, all my very best wishes
Just a quick note of appreciation for your prompt and kind attention, many thanks
Request a FREE no-obligation call back
Or call us on 0121 245 4043 to speak to our specialist team